Every year the Federal government sets aside a percentage of all contracts for Certified Small Business Enterprises. Tri-G Consulting partners with our clients to audit existing programs, write procedures, and lead implementation efforts that allow our clients to execute contracts and collect these lucrative profits that other firms are not able to perform. Tri-G gives your company the expertise and experience needed to successfully grow your business revenue and capture additional profits associated with Federal Contracting.
Program Audit and Development
- Review of existing programs for Compliance with FAR and project requirements.
- Safety Plan review and development including AHA’s
- Small Business Contracting plans (both Company and project specific)
- Quality Control/Quality Assurance Plan Development and implementation
- Buy American Act determination and compliance audits/ procurement plan development.
- Audit of documentation procedures and or document control
- Submittal development and review
- Review of contracts/RFP’s and development of specific plans due at proposal submission for inclusion in pricing
- Change Management including FAR compliance pricing
- Review of Certified Cost and Pricing data and 3rd party approval
- FAR compliant project schedules
- Federal Contract Construction claims